Balancing strong lines with soft curvatures, the Penn collection exudes soft modern design. The sleek, flat sides are accompanied by the subtle curves to create a look of modern elegance. The slim-profile handle and spout makes this collection a great fit for bathrooms large and small.
- Meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements, ensuring accessibility to all disabled persons
- Pforever Seal™—advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- Product complies with NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with lead content requirements for “lead-free” plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Meets or exceeds EPA WaterSense Standards, which reduces water consumption by 30% and helps average households save up to $200 in their annual water bill
- Faucet mounted on sink deck or countertop
- Pfast Connect™ reduces installation time and guarantees a secure connection to water supply lines
- SpotDefense™ helps keep your faucet shining like new by preventing unsightly water spots and fingerprints from building up
- TiteSeal™ Mounting Technology eliminates the need for putty or silicone and simplifies installation
- Includes valve and cartridge
- Includes decorative deckplate
- Push & Seal™ drain requires no tools and installs in less than half the time of a standard pop-up drain, Guaranteed tight seal each and every use - simply press to seal and again to open
- Rated to meet or exceed CALGreen criteria, which helps to conserve water in the average home by at least 20 percent
- Compliant with California Energy Commission (CEC) water-efficiency standards.